Thursday, November 7, 2013

Academic Photos


  LINES


 1. I'd say I followed this rule pretty well.
2. The subject is the bilingual-ness we have at this school.
3. People can tell what the subject is because it's clear in the photo.

SIMPLICITY


 1. I followed the rule well
2. The subject of this photo is the disgusting floor patterns we have at Akins.
3. Obviously people will understand this.

 RULE OF THIRDS

 1. I followed this rule perfectly. 
2. The subject is the library.
3. It is clear that this represents the library b/c books.

BALANCE

 1. I followed this rule perfectly.
2. The subject is Noah.
3. Yes, people understand what the subject is.

AVOIDING MERGES

 1. I don't really understand this rule so I'm just going to say I followed it superbly.
2. The subject is Piers and his kingliness.
3. Is it clear to people looking at your photos what the subject is? 
-Of course.

FRAMING

1. I followed this rule well.
2. The subject is gym-and the sadness we all feel from having to exersise.
3. Is it clear to people looking at your photos what the subject is?
-Hopefully, Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment