Thursday, September 19, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

     40 Greatest Photos  Ever

A girl in isolation for radiation screening looks at her dog through a window in Nihonmatsu, Japan on March 14, this photo was taken by Yuriko Nakao.
I picked this photo because I know what its like to miss your dog. 
The Photographer captured my eye by capturing the bond between the dog and the lady.
I think this photo made the top 40 because it shows the nasty truth of the radiation america left Japan in.
Terri Gurrola is reunited with her daughter after serving in Iraq for 7 months, this photo was taken by projects/ajc.com
I picked this photo because it I can relate to this My cousin is in the Marines. 
This picture caught my attention because it captured the real emotions of returning from the war.
I think this photo made the list because it represents the many soldiers that return to see their families they had to leave behind.
A mother comforts her son in Concord, Alabama, near his house which was completely destroyed by a tornado in April of 2011 , this photo was taken by Jeff Roberts.
I picked this photo because i reminded me of all of the homeless people I have seen in New Orleans, and how they are devastated form the the destruction.
This picture reeled me in by showing the comfort the man's mother gives him, even in the worst of times.
I think this photo is one of the greatest photos of all time because it shows that no matter how much struggle your mother will be there in the end to comfort you.



No comments:

Post a Comment